things to be excited about
1. You can now find my book on the Libraries Unlimited website.
2. I have a whole classroom all to myself, that I can decorate and make cozy and my own. I think I’m going to take a trip to Lakeshore Learning to get some bulletin board supplies.
3. My new boss Lorri is, perhaps, one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. And not only is she nice, she’s super excited about tech in the classroom. She’s got amazing ideas and I know I am going to learn so much from her.
4. New faculty orientation is on Thursday. I’m nervous, but I’m also really looking forward to getting started. Everyone I’ve met from Hamden Hall has been incredibly welcoming.
5. I’ve already got a few projects on my to-do list, which is just the way I like it!